The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which, at least at the start, last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 1 that will be updated over time. Phase 1’s Special Mission requires a 7-star, 16,500+ power Padme Amidala and four other Galactic Republic characters of the same strength to participate and rewards 15 Mk II Guild Event Tokens to all guild members for a victory.
Phase 1 Special Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters, 16,500+ Power
- Padme Amidala
- 4 other Galactic Republic characters
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- Padme Amidala – 26,593 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 3 – 6 gold, 5-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 264 speed
- Jedi Knight Anakin – 29,347 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (Offense & Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 277 speed
- General Kenobi – 26,506 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 5 – Six 6-dot mods (2 Health sets & 1 Defense set) – all abilities maxed, 273 speed
- Ahsoka Tano – 23,613 power – Gear 13, Relic 3 – 7-stars – 6 gold, 5-dot mods (2 Health sets & 1 CC set) – all abilities maxed, 212 speed
- C-3PO – 27,297 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 2 – One 6-dot mod, five gold, 5-dot mods (2 Health sets, 1 Potency set) – all abilities maxed, 264 speed
Phase 1 Special Mission Battle Notes:
12.02.19 – Based on my numbers above and the need for characters at 16,500 power I should be fine on this first Special Mission, right? We are about to find out.
With a combined squad power of 133,356 my team enters the battle to find several Separatist Droids who get a bunch of attacks in before I can blink, leaving Ahsoka in yellow health already. I stun the BX-series Commando Droid then take out the B2 Super Battle Droid first, followed by the Commando Droid, but then GK takes a few hits and is now in yellow health. I am able to take out the MagnaGuard and get GK healed up, leaving just the B1 and Droideka who pose no threat by themselves.
The second wave of enemies include a B2, two standard B1s, a MagnaGuard, a Droideka and a B1 Heavy Gunner who looks like he is waiting to look through a telescope at the stars. The MagnaGuard is the first to die, although not really by my choice, then the B2, but I lose Ahsoka. Next I lose Padme and GK as this battle unravels completely. JKA is gunned down and once again, just like the General Skywalker waste of money and a weekend, the “recommendations” by Capital Games are complete and utter crap.
Phase 1 Special Mission Battle Notes (Take 2):