The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which, at least at the start, last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 2 that will be updated over time. The Phase 2 Special Mission rewards 21 Mk II Guild Event Tokens for each member of your guild that is able to complete the battles. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 2 Special Mission.
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters
- General Kenobi, Cody & Clone Sergeant – Phase I
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- General Kenobi – 29,922 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six, 6-dot mods (2 Health & 1 Defense set) – all abilities maxed, 273 speed, 157k H/P, 72.2% Armor, 63.7% Resistance
- CC-2224 “Cody” – 21,207 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 3 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (2 Health & 1 CC set) – Abilities 8-8-8-7, 222 speed, 77.87% CC
- Clone Sergeant – Phase I – 21,595 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 4 – Four Gold 5-dot mods & 2 Purple (3 Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 201 speed, 101.63% CC, 156% CD, 5,525 Physical Damage
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Battle Notes:
01.19.20 – I have invested a lot into this threesome and hope to see it pay off. How much Capital Games respects our investments is a whole other story however…
Yeah… I start off on B2 and my Clone Sergeant is dead before I can kill him off. WTH. Cody is in the yellow when I kill off the B1 and I barely defeat the Geo Soldier to advance.
I start the second wave of enemies with Cody one hit from dead and no way to heal or revive him. With two Geo Soldiers and a B1, this battle will be short. One hit on the B2 an Cody is dead, but GK performs much better than expected. With help from the AT-TE (Full Strength), GK eliminated the B1 and a Geo Soldier and is down to yellow health as he faces off with the final Geo Soldier. Somehow I am able to advance and move on…
The third wave ends the battle quickly, stunning GK and not allowing him a single turn.
Phase 2 (South) Special Mission Battle Notes – Take 2:
Here is what my roster looks like now: