The Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle in SWGoH features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Phase 4 features 3 territories as players battle with ships and ground troops. In the South Territory in Phase 4 there is a Special Mission where players can use their 7-star Wat Tambor to earn 40 Mk II Guild Event Tokens. To fight in the Phase 4 Special Mission you must have a 7-star Wat Tambor and a team of Separatists.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in the Phase 4 Special Mission that may be updated over time.
Phase 4 Special Mission Requirements:
- 7-star Separatists, 16,500+ Power
- Wat Tambor required
My Roster of Separatists:
Here is a look at my roster of Separatists used for this Special Mission:
- General Grievous – 32,328 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six 6-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 218 speed
- B1 Battle Droid – 25,707 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 5 – One 6-dot mod & 5 gold, 5-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 278 speed
- B2 Super Battle Droid – 25,752 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 5 – Two 6-dot mods, 4 gold, 5-dot mods (Health, Potency & Tenacity sets) – all abilities maxed, 152 speed
- Droideka – 20,943 power – Gear 12 +5 – 7-stars – One 6-dot mod & 5 gold, 5-dot mods (Offense & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 121 speed
- Wat Tambor – 20,058 power – 7 stars – Gear 12 +1 – 6 gold, 5-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 263 speed
Phase 4 Special Mission Battle Notes:
02.06.20 – I start off with General Grievous, B2, B1, Droideka and Wat Tambor. Wat places the BlasTech Weapons Mod on the B1 Battle Droid and then he takes a few hits early, but I am able to get the train moving. Wat places the Baktoid Shield Generator on the summoned B2 Rocket Trooper and later the Chiewab Medpac on GG and I am able to push through the first of the four battles with relative ease.
The second wave of enemies are a bit more challenging as the B2 Rocket Trooper gets marked and takes some hits, but I offset this with the B1 Battle Droid’s special to recover Protection basically each time he attacks. The third battle is much like the second as the enemies get several attacks in on me, but the Rocket Trooper never dips below 100% health. After finally taking out the Clone Sergeant I then move on to Echo and down the line to advance.
The fourth and final battle is where it gets interesting. I start to focus on Ponds and a few moves into this one I lose Wat Tambor. I knew he was a bit squishy, but this has me sweating a bit, especially after B2 goes down shortly after. I am able to kill off Ponds and then switch focus to the Jedi Vanguard to remove all non-Elite or non-Entrenched enemies, but this one is worrying me. After removing the JV I switch focus to the Clone Sergeant and it seems that I have the train back on the tracks. Next I take out Luminara, their healer, and now it is time to kill off the offense – the Clone ARC Trooper first, then the Clone Commander. I continue to replenish the Protection for the B2 Rocket Trooper and land a Target Lock on the CC, so I switch focus to him and take both out to earn the 40 Mk II Guild Event Tokens for my guild.