The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 4 that will be updated over time. Phase 4 has six Combat Missions and two Special Missions including a Special Mission that requires a 7-star Ki-Adi-Mundi. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 4 Galactic Republic Combat Mission in the South where we face off with the Nexu.
Phase 4 (South) Galactic Republic Combat Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters, 23,000+ Power
- Galactic Republic
- Required Units: Padme Amidala, Jedi Knight Anakin, General Kenobi
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- Padme Amidala – 28,912 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (CD & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 291 speed, 67k health, 55k protection, 68.66% CC, 222% CD, 6,381 physical damage
- C-3PO – 30,514 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (Speed & Potency sets) – all abilities maxed, 298 speed, 83k health, 115.13% Potency
- Jedi Knight Anakin – 29,347 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (CD & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 256 speed, 74.3% CC, 222% CD, 8,446 physical damage
- Ahsoka Tano – 29,347 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (CD & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 229 speed, 8,364 physical damage, 92.06% CC, 235.5% CD
- General Kenobi – 32,199 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (CD & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 262 speed, 81k health, 85k protection, 67.2% armor, 6,214 physical damage
Phase 4 (South) Galactic Republic (Nexu) Combat Mission Battle Notes:
02.15.21 – In my second attempt at this battle I have decided to start chronicling my efforts. There are a great many resources for this battle now available, including this video from Mikayas and the infographic below on how to mod your Galactic Republic characters. Note the graphic is very large so I shrunk it down to save on the file download with this page, so click on it or click here for the bigger version to see the details.
The first wave of enemies includes a B2, two B1s, a Geo Soldier and Spy, and a MagnaGuard. After getting past the MagnaGuard’s taunt with Ahsoka’s basic, I take out the B2, a B1 and the Geo Spy, then the other B1 and Geo Soldier before leaving the MagnaGuard for last, using basics at the end to try and refresh cooldowns.
The second wave is the money wave as I face the Nexu with all five alive (for now) and I start with C-3PO landing Confuse. After taking a hit to get Ahsoka to yellow health I am able to land several attacks, but Ahsoka is not doing well and I have not even taken off 20% of the Nexu’s health. I lose Ahsoka and then JKA and this battle is not going to end in my favor. GK and Padme put up little fight after that and my attempt is over. Ouch. 867k Territory Points again is all I can log this month.