Welcome to the best mods for Seventh Sister, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be Seventh Sister. A member of the Inquisitorius faction, the Seventh Sister was one of a few Inquisitors seen in the Star Wars Rebels series and eventually died at the hands of Maul when Ezra Bridger would not strike her down. In Galaxy of Heroes she is a Dark Side, Empire, Inquisitorius, Unaligned Force User and Healer with a Leader ability. Let’s take a look at the best mods to maximize the Seventh Sister’s kit.
Main Focus: Speed is almost always the main focus of mods on SWGoH characters, and with Seventh Sister being a Healer, Speed will be important. Like Second Sister, the Seventh Sister has a Top 10% of the game base Speed at 186 before mods, so a Speed set should be in play and feels like the best option.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency and survivability. Potency is helpful on all members of the Inquisitorius faction as they all have a synergy around the Purge debuff. Basically, like most debuffs in games like SWGoH, more debuffs on your enemies means good things for you. Seventh Sister can inflict Purge on her basic and her ID9 Electro Shock-Prod special, plus the special can also inflict Ability Block and Daze while removing Turn Meter, all of which are impacted by the Potency stat. It is even more important when she is used as a leader. Survivability is important given Seventh Sister is listed as a Healer. While her role does not appear to be as a traditional healer like Barriss Offee or others, her kit does have some decent ways to heal, but most of that is when she is used as a leader. Other areas of survivability in addition to Health – Protection, Defense and even Tenacity – are good stats to boost as well to keep her alive and fighting.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Health. I have read through the language of her kit and the Health recommendation just does not feel like it is of higher value than Potency. I could see a Health set with a Potency cross being in play, but this is not a character where you scrape to get every Health stat boost possible like with Padme, Barriss Offee, Vandor Chewie and others.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Seventh Sister:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Speed, Potency and survivability stats through the mods you should be able to maximize her abilities and synergy with others. Here are my recommendations for the best mods for Seventh Sister:
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, protection, tenacity or potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health/Potency mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on defense, health, potency, and protection/tenacity
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency, and defense/protection/tenacity
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, defense, potency, and protection/tenacity
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with health or protection primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, potency and tenacity
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health/Potency mod with potency primary and a secondary focus on speed, protection, tenacity and potency
Photo Credits: EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg