Welcome to the best mods for Admiral Raddus, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be Admiral Raddus, the newest Rogue One character in the game. Admiral Raddus was added to Galaxy of Heroes in June 2022 as one of their faction refreshers to bring more value to gearing up the Rogue One characters that the studio has ignored for years. Let’s take a look at the best mods for Admiral Raddus to make him more effective on your roster.
Main Focus: Speed. Admiral Raddus has the 3rd highest non-Galactic Legend character base Speed in the game behind Off Gideon and Echo (Bad Batch), and is the 9th fastest in the game overall. As a result, the 10% Speed boost from a set of four Speed mods is going to be important mathematically.
Additional Areas to Focus: Health, Protection, Offense, Defense, Tenacity and Potency. A dealer of Special Damage, Admiral Raddus grants allies Protection Up on his basic and Inspiring Maneuver special. With Protection Up being based on the Health stat I recommend a focus on all Rogue One characters having a strong Health stat if used with Admiral Raddus. While he does not appear to be a highly offensive character, his 4,713 base Special Damage stat is very strong, meaning that the Offense boost from the Spark of the Rebellion buff can add up with higher Offense stats from the mods. Added Protection and Defense will only help keep Raddus alive, but he also gains +30% Defense and +40% Tenacity from his unique, so add to that where you can. Finally a bit of Potency is not going to be a wasted stat when you look at how his leadership works. Note that the Omicron upgrade for Raddus adds +40% Max Protection for Rogue One allies and grants them all the Spark of the Rebellion buff to start the battle, making this team significantly stronger and more viable in the game today.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Speed and Health. As I have said before, new characters created by EA Capital Games tend to be spot-on with the mod recommendations and Admiral Raddus is not different.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Admiral Raddus:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Speed, Health, Offense, Defense and more through the mods you should be able to maximize his kit. Here are my recommendations for the best mods for Admiral Raddus in SWGoH:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense and offense or protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, offense and protection or tenacity
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense and offense or protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, tenacity and defense or protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, defense and health or protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense and protection or tenacity
Image credits EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg