Welcome to the best mods for 0-0-0, latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations and they are certainly not the only option. However we look to help players maximize their characters in SWGoH and we are always open to feedback if you have a mod setup that works well of your gameplay.
Today’s character to review is 0-0-0, aka Triple-Zero, an October 2022 addition to SWGoH leading up the the next big thing in the game. In SWGoH, Triple-Zero is a Dark Side Droid with the Scoundrel tag and is designed to be used alongside another new addition, BT-1 as both BT-1 and 0-0-0 were droids that belonged to Doctor Aphra in the (canon) Star Wars comics. Let’s take a look at what mods to use on Triple-Zero to maximize him on your roster.
Main Focus: Speed. With a base Speed of 181, 0-0-0 is in line with other recent additions like Boushh Leia, Admiral Raddus and Seventh Sister. This makes him a strong candidate for a set of four Speed mods to get a +18 boost from the set, but note that Doctor Aphra will still take the first turn with this threesome on the screen if she is the Leader thanks to her Turn Meter gains.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Offense, Tenacity and survivability in the form of Protection. Potency is a must as this pair of droids is designed to land debuffs and really mess the opponent up. 0-0-0 can land Shock and Stun on his basic and Torture with his special attack, so Triple-Zero feels like a triple-digit Potency kind of character. Offense is key to ensuing that Triple-Zero, a dealer of Special Damage, can hit harder since his base (special) critical chance stat is so low. Tenacity is included because 0-0-0 has a strong base Tenacity stat of 93% at Gear 13, so boosting this can be key to keeping the debuffs away. Finally, both 0-0-0 and BT-1 have lower base Health and higher base Protection stats, so when you look for survivability stats from the mods, seek out higher Protection numbers, especially percentage gains once you get 0-0-0 beyond gear and into Relic upgrades.
In-game Mod Suggestions: Speed & Potency. I always like to read these dev-recommended mod suggestions after the fact and again found that we are all on the same page once again. As I have said before, the mod recommendations for new characters in SWGoH is typically spot-on and I agree 100% with the devs on this one.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Triple-Zero:
As mentioned above, Speed and Potency are the key stats to focus mod sets on with Offense, Tenacity and Protection as a secondary focus. Thus, here are my thoughts on the best mods for 0-0-0 in SWGoH:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, potency, protection and tenacity
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with a primary focus on speed and a secondary focus on potency, tenacity, offense and protection
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, potency, protection, tenacity or offense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Speed mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, potency, offense and protection or tenacity
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, potency, offense and tenacity
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with primary focus on potency and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, offense and protection
Images credits: SWGOH.gg & EA Capital Games