Welcome to the best mods for the Third Sister, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at how to best mod sets for each SWGoH character. While we do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, we at Gaming-fans.com do our own research and have used every character we write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Third Sister, aka Reva, is the reward of the Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Special Mission in Phase 3 and the newest Inquisitor in SWGoH. Third Sister is a Dark Side Tank who is a member of the Empire and Inquisitorius factions and she is an Unaligned Force User in SWGoH. Let’s take a look at which mods will best enhance Third Sister’s kit in Galaxy of Heroes.
Main focus: Survivability. Third Sister has base Max Protection, Armor and Tenacity stats all ranked in the Top 30 across all characters in the game. Her base Max Health is 40,851 which is mid-level, but her Driven By Revenge Unique gives her a 30% boost adding another 12k+ which would otherwise place her close to the Top 10 in the game in Max Health. Add in another +40% Max Health if she is used as a Leader and Third Sister becomes quite thick in terms of survivability.
Secondary Focus: Speed, Tenacity, Potency, Offense, CC & CD. When Speed is factored in with Third Sister, reading through her kit I lean toward her being one of the slower members of any Inquisitorius team to allow the others to get stacks of Purge to pile up before she takes a turn, similar to how her special mission in the RotE Territory Battle works. While her base Speed of 168 is solid, note that both her Unique and her leader abilities grant her +30 Speed, the latter of which grants it to all Inquisitorius teammates. Tenacity is always helpful to keep debuffs away, and at 64% base Tenacity you can easily build this stat well above 100% through mods. Potency will help her land debuffs on her enemies as always, and the offensive stats can be of help as well. When she is the leader all Inquisitorius gain +20% Offense, plus her Unique, Impatience, boosts her Offense and Critical Damage.
Speed Priority: While more testing is needed, I have her unlocked in April 2023. The devs say Speed & Health are the mod sets to use, but more to come.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Health.
Ideal Mod Setup for Third Sister:
Maximizing stats is the goal of how we use mods and the reason I write these articles and have for 5+ years. For Third Sister, she can be quite thick to help this faction’s survivability and will land a lot of debuffs with her ability to add more Purge to the enemies. Focus on very strong survivability stats with solid Potency and build from there. Here is my recommendation for the best mod approach for Third Sister:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health/Speed mod with Offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency, health, protection and offense or defense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with Health primary and a secondary focus on potency, health, protection and defense
- Processor (Diamond) – Health/Speed mod with Defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency, health, protection and defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health/Speed mod with Health primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency, health, protection and defense
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health/Speed mod with Health or Protection primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency, health, protection and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with Health, Protection or Potency primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense, protection and tenacity
Image Credits: EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg