Welcome to the latest article in a series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Nightsister Zombie, one of the two new nameless Nightsisters. The October 2017 Nightsisters rework certainly made the Nightsisters more viable, and the addition of a taunting tank who revives to the Nightsisters makes them ultra annoying. Through the SWGoH GameChangers program I have been able to evaluate and test her out in my QA/dev account and my best mods recommendations for Nightsister Zombie are below.
Main Focus: Survivability. I always say that “every character needs Speed in SWGoH” and while that is true 95% of the time, Nightsister Zombie is one of the few exceptions to this rule. While her base Speed is good for a taunting tank – 120 – I am recommending that survivability in the forms of health, defense and protection are the main areas of focus. If you have to choose one of these areas, make it Health given she is revived at 100% Health through her unique and since Old Daka, Asajj Ventress and Talia are all Nightsister healers.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency & more survivability. Yes, I said Survivability above, with survivability being Health, Defense and Protection in SWGoH. But this new Nightsister character is a true pain in the…butt. Nightsister Zombie’s constant revivals at full health and resulting Taunt at the start of her next turn just drives the opponents nuts. I have often considered writing a Top 10 Most Annoying Characters to Face in SWGoH article – Nightsister Zombie will definitely have a spot in the Top 5 if I ever get around to it. Add solid Potency to ensure she maximizes her effectiveness, but keep in mind that under a Mother Talzin lead you get a +50% Potency boost to start, so use that plus mod (Multiplexer) to beef up survivability if you have Talzin as her leader. Finally, a little Tenacity and Speed is certainly not a bad thing, I just would not use any mods with high Speed secondaries on Nightsister Zombie since they can be better used on more offensive toons.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Nightsister Zombie:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. As I mentioned above, Nightsister Zombie needs to be tough to beat and have some Potency to maximize her effectiveness. Thus, here is my preferred mod setup for Nightsister Zombie:
- Transmitter (Square) – Defense mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health, defense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health mod with a primary focus on health or defense and a secondary focus on health, potency, protection and defense
- Processor (Diamond) – Health mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, potency, health and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health mod with a primary focus on health or defense and a secondary focus on health, potency, protection and tenacity
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Defense mod with a primary focus on health and a secondary focus on tenacity, protection, defense and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, tenacity, protection and health