Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is the generic named, semi-faceless Resistance Pilot. As a member of a Zeta Finn Resistance team, the Resistance Pilot can be a very important piece to a Expose-happy, turn meter-gaining, dominant team. For now, let’s look at the Resistance Pilot’s mods.
Main Focus: Potency is key to maximizing Resistance Pilot’s effectiveness, and while you can perform at a high level without Speed, you simply cannot expect to perform adequately with her or create a dominating team if you do not have Potency.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed, Critical Chance, Critical Damage and survivability. Speed because it is so annoyingly necessary in this game. While Resistance Pilot will gain TM each time an Exposed enemy is hit, extra Speed to get her to land her special attack, Outmaneuver, is important. her unique, Guerrilla Tactics, grants Resistance Pilot a 5% bonus to her Critical Chance, and 25% TM whenever she scores a critical hit. Thus, high CC is a definite must, and since high CC is wise, high Critical Damage goes hand-in-hand. Finally, survivability is preferred since the Resistance Pilot is quite squishy, so any extra defense, health and protection you can add is wise.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Resistance Pilot:
I recommend the use of two Potency or Critical Chance mods and four Critical Damage mods on Resistance Pilot with as much Speed as possible. Thus, here is my recommended approach for mods on Resistance Pilot:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on potency, speed, health and critical chance
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Damage mod with +30 speed primary – any other stats gained are a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with +36% critical damage – any other stats gained are a bonus
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Damage mod with +24% potency – any other stats gained are a bonus
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg