Welcome to the latest article in a series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be Nightsister Initiate, one of two nameless original Nightsisters. A rather weak character before the October 2017 Nightsisters rework, Nightsister Initiate now buffs her Nightsister allies with Critical Chance Up on her Cut Down special and has a strongly enhanced unique as well.
Main Focus: Every character needs Speed – as annoying as it is, there is no getting around it. Nightsister Initiate has a base Speed of just 112 which is on the low end, so beef up her Speed to make her more effective for your Nightsister squad.
Additional Areas to Focus: Potency, Critical Chance and Critical Damage. Potency is key with Nightsister Initiate to help her land the Damage Over Time (DOT) debuff on her basic attack and Buff Immunity on her Severing Strike special. Raising the Critical Chance for Nightsister Initiate will not only add more DOTs from the basic attack, and her Cut Down special grants CC Up which adds value to having a higher Critical Damage number.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Nightsister Initiate:
Nightsister Initiate has a pretty straightforward kit with Speed, Potency, Critical Chance and Critical Damage being the areas of emphasis from mods. Here is my preferred mod setup for Nightsister Initiate:
- Transmitter (Square) – Potency mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, health, offense and potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance mod with +30 speed – all other stats gained are bonus (Nightsister Initiate is a good character for a 2-dot or 3-dot Speed-focused mod)
- Processor (Diamond) – Potency mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, offense, health and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with +36% critical damage – all other stats gained are bonus (Nightsister Initiate is a good character for a 2-dot or 3-dot CD-focused mod)
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Potency mod with a primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, offense, critical chance and potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Potency mod with +24% potency – all other stats gained are bonus (Nightsister Initiate is a good character for a 2-dot or 3-dot Potency-focused mod)