Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations and they are certainly not the only option. However we look to help players maximize their characters in SWGoH and we are always open to feedback if you have a mod setup that works well of your gameplay.
Today’s character to review mods for will be the Bounty Hunter Aurra Sing. The newest Bounty Hunter in SWGoH at the time of this writing after being added to SWGoH in August 2018, Aurra Sing is seemingly built for Raid success and was quickly shown as a powerhouse in Phase 3 of the Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid by SWGoH GameChanger Skelturix (For specific mods used in his setup be sure to check out his team structure and details on the Phase 3 HSTR page). So which mods are best suited for Aurra Sing? Let’s take a look.
Main Focus: Offense, Critical Chance & Critical Damage. Her special, Hustle, grants her Offense Up and Critical Chance Up meaning having high Offense, CC and CD will make her hit very hard. Add in that Snipers Expertise deals 200% more damage to toppled Raid bosses and the potential for huge hits is there. In addition, Aurra Sing has +35% CD and this jumps to +70% when Sleathed and her payout gives her +25% Offense.
Additional Areas to Focus: Speed, Potency and Survivability. Aurra’s basic, Weakening Shot, has a 70% chance to Stun the target, so Potency will help enhance this. Speed is always important in SWGoH, even after Mods 2.0, so be sure to build this stat. Finally, make sure that Aurra Sing has some added survivability in the forms of Health, Defense and Protection to ensure she is not too squishy.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Critical Chance & Critical Damage.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Aurra Sing:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. Aurra Sing is here to score big hits and do massive damage with her Bounty Hunter allies in Raids, so focusing on a set of four Critical Damage mods and a set of two Critical Chance mods. Thus, here are my recommendations for mods on Aurra Sing in SWGoH:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and offense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance mod with +30 speed – all other stats are bonus, but a high offense secondary is recommended
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance and offense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with +36% critical damage – all other stats are bonus, but a high offense or speed secondaries are recommended
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Damage mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency & critical chance
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, potency and health