The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 4 that will be updated over time. Phase 4 has six Combat Missions and two Special Missions including a Special Mission that requires a 7-star Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti, which we review in this article. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 4 KAM & Shaak Ti Special Mission in the middle to hat has a possible reward of 25 Mk II Guild Event Tokens.
Phase 4 (Middle) Special Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters, 23,000+ Power
- Galactic Republic Jedi
- Ki-Adi-Mundi & Shaak Ti
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- Ki-Adi-Mundi – 28,366 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 6 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 261 speed, 82k health, 102k health, 7,461 physical damage
- Grand Master Yoda – 30,054 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed (except leader ability), 319 speed, 192% CD, 9,877 special damage
- Plo Koon – 23,559 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 5 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (1 Defense & 2 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 232 speed, 97k health
- Barriss Offee – 27,450 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 6 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (3 Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 205 speed, 137k health
- Shaak Ti – 32,377 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 6-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 314 speed, 98k health
Phase 4 (Middle) Special Mission Battle Notes:
04.16.21 – The battle begins as I face off with a B1, a B2 and a BX-Series Commando Droid. I take out the B2 first, then the B1 and the BX droid is last. The second wave has a Droideka, a B1 and a BX-Series Commando Droid and the Droideka is the key. I control him, dispel his Immunity, and then take out the B1 and BX droid.
The third wave has General Kalani, one of the toughest to work around in the Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle. I work him into red health and then misplay using the AT-TE thinking it will be enough to kill him, it does not, and then my GM Yoda gets killed. I lose Plo Koon on the next enemy attack and my three remaining are able to squeeze by to advance.
The final wave is Wat, General Grievous and a BX-Series Commando Droid. I am able to kill Wat with Armor Shred from KAM and some well-used abilities to heal and remove debuffs, but I lose Barriss. After switching forms with KAM I have the offense needed to get the job done and I am able to win the battle in close fashion.