Welcome to the second article of a series of new articles on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for will be the Barriss Offee, a the number one healer in SWGoH and a topic of past controversy regarding Zeta materials.
Main Focus: While every character needs speed, the main focus for Barriss should be Health. Invigorating Strike, has a 45% chance to have all allies recover 6% of Barriss Offee’s max health. Thus, if her max health is say 20,000 each ally would recover 1,200 HP on a simple lightsaber strike. At 30,000 max health that would mean an increase of 1,800 HP nearly half of all lightsaber attacks from Barriss. Her Force Healer ability is also impacted by her max health given she (and each ally) will gain 15% of the individual toon’s max health when used after the health equalizer. Her Zeta ability for Swift Recovery will also be impacted by a higher health number as will her leadership ability No One Left Behind.
Additional Areas to Focus: Given the high health numbers, if you really want to annoy your opponent look at defense and protection in the secondary mod stats. Speed is never a bad thing, but it is up to you to figure out where you want to prioritize those precious receiver mods with the big speed boosts.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Barriss Offee:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health/Defense with focus on offense, health, defense and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health with +30 speed
- Processor (Diamond) – Health/Defense with focus on defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health/Defense with focus on health, defense and protection
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health/Defense with focus on health, defense and protection
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health/Defense with focus on health, defense and protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg