With the 14th edition of Conquest 14 is now upon us in March 2022, and I wanted to once again take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats and/or simply better define them. While this is common sense to some when they read the Feat requirements, we have a player base that is full of busy people and, as I have said many times before, sometimes we fail to really read and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the March 2022 Conquest season (aka Conquest #14) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where the TIE/IN Interceptor Prototype is the prize in this the second of the three-part event. I promise to keep updating this as I progress through this Conquest event as well.
Conquest 14 Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like win 50 battles with a full squad of Light or Dark side units or win 250 battles. A few to take note of:
Conquest 14 – Notable Sector 1 Feats
- Anticipated Dodge – “Gain Foresight 60 times” should not be terribly difficult if you use Grand Master Yoda, Tech, Hermit Yoda, General Kenobi, Bastia Shan (Fallen), IG-11, R2-D2, BB-8, Rey (Jedi Training), Rey (Scavenger), Tie Fighter Pilot, First Order Tie Pilot, Sith Assassin, Nightsister Spirit and a few select others.
- Blinding Assault – Inflicting Blind is made much easier if you use Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Threepio & Chewie, Mission Vao, Omega or Sun Fac.
Conquest 14 – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Siphoning Strike – To “Gain Health Steal Up” you’re going to need Emperor Palpatine, General Grievous, Greef Karga, IG-11, Juhani, Qi’ra, Sun Fac or Visas Marr.
- Armor Up – Gaining “Defense Up” should not be too difficult a task given 25 characters can apply it. They include notables Barriss Offee, Bastia Shan, Echo, First Order Stormtrooper, Kyle Katarn, Old Ben, Old Data, Royal Guard, Sith Empire Trooper, Sun Fac, Wrecker and more. – Note from Joker41NAM – “An easy way to beat the Sector 2 Armor Up feat is to do a battle with Clone Wars Chewbacca as lead; he gives the team 50% chance of gaining Defense Up each time they’re hit. Send him in with a bunch of tanks on the squad, to maximize longevity. They’ll probably lose, but you’ll complete the feat in one battle. If you can face a Geo or Mon Mothma squad, even easier.”
Conquest 14 – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Fleet-Footed – While you can Evade an attack with anyone in the game, using the Evasive Technique data card will help as will using any of the six characters in SWGoH who grant Evasion Up – Biggs Darklighter, CAT, Echo, Han Solo, Hunter and Luminara Unduli.
Conquest 14 – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Shadowy Dealings – Gaining Stealth 60 times should not be too bad if you use a Darth Maul lead with Sith or a team of Bad Batch characters in enough battles, but characters like C-3PO, Count Dooku, Geonosian Spy, Hermit Yoda, Mission Vao, Nightsister Acolyte, Nute Gunray, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Sith Assassin and more.
- Forced Tranquility – Landing Ability Block 60 times should not be a major challenge if you use the AoE abilities from Jedi Master Luke, Boba Fett, Old Ben or Veteran Smuggler Han Solo. Other notable characters who can also land Ability Block include Jedi Master Kenobi, Bastila Shan (both light and dark versions), Darth Traya, Darth Vader, Kyle Katarn, Lord Vader, Rey (Jedi Training) and more.
Conquest 14 – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Beskar Breaker – This feat requires us to inflict Armor Shred 20 times which will play well for those who use Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT), General Anakin Skywalker (GAS), Ki-Adi-Mundi, Sabine Wren, The Armorer and Zaalbar.
- Clumsy – Evasion Down is another debuff that is limited in the number of characters who can apply it. They include Amilyn Holdo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Bodhi Rook, Old Ben Kenobi, Sith Assassin, and Zam Wesell.