Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is Rebel pilot Biggs Darklighter. Used correctly (paired with Wedge), Biggs can prove to be one of the most valuable members of your AAT or Heroic AAT team for Phase 2 or Phase 4.
Main Focus: Speed. Originally I said Critical Chance and Critical Damage were more important than Speed for Biggs, but Speed needs to be 1a to CC/CD as 1b. Making Biggs as fast as possible, and I am talking 200-220+ speed fast, will maximize damage in the AAT/HAAT more than most anything else you can do. Pair him with Wedge Antilles for the assist on the Comrade-in-Arms attack and you will often a defense down from Wedge if his Potency levels are in line. Then your team can whale away on the tank or your opponent.
Additional Areas to Focus: The other main focuses for Biggs Darklighter are Critical Chance and Critical Damage. Getting his Critical Chance in the 50-60%+ range and his Critical Damage as close to the max 216% are key to big numbers in Tank Takedown raid (AAT/HAAT). Any additional offense boost are a plus since we know that offense directly impacts CC and CD stats as well.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Biggs Darklighter:
Biggs Darklighter is one of those toons that everyone used to run (with Wedge of course) in the Arena, but in order to maximize his effectiveness, getting the right sets of mods is important. I would prefer the mix below even though I have a defense set on Biggs because the CC with +30 speed is so hard to find. Note that you can exchange these out however you like, just make sure to use the 4 CD mods to maximize the bonus.
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed and critical chance
- Receiver (Arrow) – Critical Chance mod with +30 speed
- Processor (Diamond) – Critical Damage mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, offense and critical chance
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Damage mod with critical damage +36%
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Critical Chance with primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, offense and critical chance
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Damage with primary focus on defense or protection and a secondary focus on speed, offense and critical chance
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg