The latest update for Marvel: Strike Force is incoming as players can expect three new characters to join us soon. As part of the MSF Envoy Program, Gaming-fans.com is pleased to release the kits for Blob, Toad and Ironheart below. At this time, we do not have any details as to how these characters will be acquired in MSF.
Traits: Villain, Global, Mutant, Protector, Brotherhood, Misfit
Basic – Heavy Handed
- Attack primary target for 340% damage + apply Slow
- If the target has Disrupted, change the target’s Speed Bar by 20%.
Special – Meat Shield – Energy Cost: 2/4
- Copy all positive effects from BROTHERHOOD allies to this character.
- Attack primary target for 350% damage.
- Attack all adjacent targets for 320% damage.
Ultimate – Belly Flop – Energy Cost: 5/5
- Attack primary and all adjacent targets for 460% damage.
- Passive – Solid Mass
Blob will be a nice addition to the Brotherhood faction, adding another valuable Protector, and allow for some new combinations of characters to be played.
Traits: Villain, Global, Mutant, Controller, Brotherhood, Misfit
- On Spawn gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
- When a Brotherhood ally drops below 50% Health, gain Taunt
- On Enemy turn, apply +1 Deflect, up to a maximum of 3, to adjacent allies.
- Gain +50% Resistance. BROTHERHOOD allies gain +50% Resistance.
- Gain +25% chance to Counterattack. Gain +25% chance to Counterattack per BROTHERHOOD ally.
Basic – Tongue Lash
- Attack primary target for 260% damage, apply Offense Down for 1 turn and Slow for 2 turns.
Special – Acid Spray – Energy Cost: 2/4
- Attack primary and all adjacent targets for 280% damage. Each target has all negative effects prolonged by duration of 1.
Ultimate – Leap Frog – Energy Cost: 4/4
- Clear all negative effects from self.
- Apply Taunt and Defense Up to allied Blob.
- Attack primary target for 240% damage + clear 2 positive effects.
- Chain to 4-5 adjacent targets for 240% damage + clear 2 positive effects on each target. Counterattack breaks this Chain.
- If Blob is an ally:
- Attack primary and secondary targets for 290% damage instead.
- This attack cannot be dodged or counterattacked.
Passive – Amphibian Anatomy
- Gain +25% Dodge Chance.
- On Spawn, fill +15% Speed Bar. Fill +15% Speed Bar per BROTHERHOOD ally.
Blob will be another nice addition to the Brotherhood faction as a Controller who boosts the stats of his Brotherhood teammates.
Traits: Hero, Global, Tech, Blaster, Controller, PowerArmor
- 50% chance to gain Assist Now on each BROTHERHOOD ally’s turn.
- On Turn, if any BROTHERHOOD ally is taunting, gain +1 Offense Up, up to a maximum of 3.
- In WAR
- Gain +60% Focus.
- BROTHERHOOD allies gain +60% Focus.
Basic – Prototype Repulsors
- Attack primary target for 320% damage.
- Gain an Assist from Iron Man.
Special – Deploy Flares – Energy Cost: 4/4
- Attack primary and adjacent targets for 180% damage.
- Change speed bar of primary and adjacent targets by 20%.
- Apply Ability Block to primary target.
Ultimate – Heart Breaker – Energy Cost: 4/6
- Attack all enemies for 260% damage + apply Defense Down for 2 turns.
- In WAR, gain +100,000% Extra Focus for this attack.
Passive – Prodigy
- On Spawn, apply Defense Up to self and all POWER ARMOR allies for 2 turns.
- Gain +40%Resist. TECH allies gain +40% Resist.
- Gain +15% Max Health. Power Armor allies gain +15% Max Health.
- Gain +15% Armor. Power Armor allies gain +15% Armor.
Ironheart will be an interesting addition to the Power Armor team and enhances their stats nicely.