Welcome to the best mods for Jedi Master Kenobi, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the top mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be for Commander Ahsoka Tano, a character who was added through the Galactic Conquest game mode. This version of Ahsoka appears to be an enhanced Darth Nihilus type of character and will likely complement Jedi Master Kenobi teams nicely. Let’s take a look at which mods will best enhance CAT’s kit for SWGoH success.
Main Focus: Speed. Commander Ahsoka Tano has a base Speed of 190 and is one of the fastest non-GL character in the game, so the 15% boost from a set of four Speed mods is going to be quite impactful.
Additional Areas to Focus: Offense, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Health and Defense. If you look at Commander Ahsoka Tano’s kit, of course Offense stands out, but Speed is the main focus to get her to take her turns quicker and having an ally who calls her or another with Shien to assist will help her reduce the cooldown on Force Leap. A dealer of Special Damage, CAT has just 33.54% Special CC at Gear 13 and gains another 18% from Relic enhancements to Relic 8, so added Critical Chance is recommended. With any high-offense or big-hit character, additional Offense and Critical Damage is also important. The CD will come in handy thanks to her basic which has a chance to gain Advantage for 3 turns. Adding both Health and Defense are the best ways to enhance CAT’s survivability as the Her Own Path unique sees Commander Ahsoka Tano gain +50% Health and +50% Defense in the right situations.
In-game Mod Recommendations: TBD
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Commander Ahsoka Tano:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you target Speed, Offense, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Health and Defense through the mods you should be able to maximize CAT’s kit. Given the value of Defense in her kit, if you have a pair of Defense mods with abnormally high Offensive secondary stats, CAT is a good fit. Here are my recommendations for the best mods for Commander Ahsoka Tano:
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, critical chance and health/defense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health/Defense mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on health, defense, critical chance and offense
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, offense and health/defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health/Defense mod with critical damage primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, health and defense
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, offense, critical chance and health/defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Speed mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, health and defense
Image Credits: EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg