Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today I’ll be looking at jawa Chief Nebit. One of the important characters in the popular Droid/Jawa HAAT Phase 2 team, Chief Nebit’s uses outside of the Heroic Tank Takedown are rather limited for those not in love with jawas. Because of this, I am basing the mods used on Chief Nebit toward players looking to fight the Heroic AAT, so if you have specific other uses these mods and focuses may vary.
Main Focus: Survivability is your 1a and Speed is 1b. Both are essential for bigger scores in HAAT Phase 2, and the more survivability in the form of defense, health and protection that you have on Nebit the better. Note that Gear 11 is ideal and really makes a big difference in how many hits he can take, so gear and mod Chief Nebit up to have him taunt and protect your droids and Jawa Engineer.
Additional Areas of Focus: Speed and Tenacity. Speed is 1b to survivability as you want Chief Nebit getting as many turns as possible to ensure he can taunt and draw the fire of the tank, but also because his taunt special Distracting Negotiations reduces the cooldowns of all Jawa and Droid allies by 1. That cooldown reduction does not sound like a big deal, but getting Jawa Engineer to heal or grant CC up and TM to the team faster can improve your score tremendously. Finally, Tenacity is a nice area to boost since the Heroic Tank likes to land the Expose and Damage Over Time debuffs, so beef this up a bit to help your Chief Nebit last longer so your droids can score more big hits.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Chief Nebit:
Chief Nebit is a taunting tank and should be modded accordingly, with a greater need for Speed than tank characters who auto-taunt of course. My preferred mod setup for Chief Nebit is:
- Transmitter (Square) – Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on offense and secondary focuses on health, protection, speed and defense
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health/Defense mod with +30 speed – all other stats gained are a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Tenacity mod with a primary focus on defense and secondary focuses on speed, health, protection and defense
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Tenacity mod with a primary focus on defense and secondary focuses on health, protection, speed and defense
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on protection and secondary focuses on health, tenacity, speed and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on protection and secondary focuses on health, protection, speed and defense
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg