Welcome to the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for each SWGoH character. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively.
Today’s toon to review mods for is one of the newest Ewoks added to SWGoH – Logray. After the Ewok Faction Pass of July 2017 enhanced the four existing Ewoks in the game, it was announced that Logray, Paploo and Wicket were joining us as well.
A look at Logray’s kit shows he gains Tenacity Up using his basic and can grant an Ewok ally the same if he is called to assist (Chief Chirpa…). His special, Hypnotize, not only dispels all debuffs from a target enemy but also removes up to 100% Turn Meter and inflicts Daze on them and cannot be evaded. His other special, Prophetic Visions, grants Ewok allies Foresight, Advantage and Offense Up when maxed out at level 8 and the unique, Shaman’s Insight, not only grants Logray 5% TM when an Ewok ally scores a critical hit, but also grants that ally Health Up and all Ewok allies with Health Up gain 10% Health.
Main Focus: Speed. I am sticking with Speed for now because every character in SWGoH needs speed to be effective, but the unique’s ability to grant TM will be a nice boost.
Additional Areas to Focus: Health, Potency and additional survivability. Health is important for all Ewoks because Chief Chirpa’s Ancestral Secrets special grants all allies 20% recovery of their Max Health, plus Logray’s unique, Shaman’s Insight, also makes Health a great focus. Potency is also needed with Logray – his Hypnotize can remove 100% Turn Meter from the target enemy and inflict the Daze debuff on all enemies, so up his Potency to make these more effective. Additional survivability is important to keep Logray alive, so focus on defense and protection to help out here. Given the value of critical hits from the unique you may also want to take a look at boosting Critical Chance as well.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Logray:
I recommend the use of Health, Defense and Critical Chance with as much Speed as possible. Thus, here is my recommended approach for mods on Logray the Ewok:
- Transmitter (Square) – Critical Chance mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on defense, speed, health and protection
- Receiver (Arrow) – Health/Defense mod with +30 speed primary – any other stats gained are a bonus
- Processor (Diamond) – Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, health, critical chance and protection
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Health/Defense mod with a primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, defense, protection and critical chance
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Health/Defense mod with primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, health, and defense
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with primary focus on health and a secondary focus on speed, defense and protection
Note: Transmitter, Processor and Data-Bus mods are MUCH more common. If you can maximize the stats from these using a MK V, Tier A mod that is ideal.
Images courtesy of SWGOH.gg