The month of November is just a few days away and once again the EA GameChangers program for SWGoH has provided the Daily Login Character and Monthly Events Calendar to Gaming-fans.com. While Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes has seen the addition of Jedi Knight Revan using characters from Knights of the Old Republic in the past few weeks, it is time to look ahead to the month of November and start reading into the latest information we have at this time.
To start that look ahead SWGoH GameChanger Gaming-fans.com is be one of two select international media sources to announce that the November daily login character in SWGoH will be General Kenobi. While his shards have previously only been available in the Heroic AAT (HAAT), GK’s role in the Clone Wars is a solid indication that we will start to see more expansion of the Clone Wars era in Galaxy of Heroes. While finding the best mods for General Kenobi is important for his survivability and to maximize his kit, SWGoH players can always look to Gaming-fans.com for our Best Mods guides for ALL characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes to ensure you have your roster as strong as possible.
Of course the announcement of General Kenobi as the November daily login character sets up the opportunity for speculation. Which Clone Wars characters are coming next? Are changes coming to the AAT since his shards were only available previously in HAAT? Will General Kenobi be needed to unlock another character in the near future? Only time will tell, but let’s look at the past few login toons:
- June – Lando Calrissian – we got a new, younger version of Lando added to the game
- July – HK-47 – the Old Republic became a focus for the month as we saw Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Bastila Shan and more added
- August – Dengar – Bounty Hunters were added, first Embo and then Aurra Sing along with Bossk’s ship, the Hound’s Tooth and Cad Bane got a rework
- September – Rebel Officer Leia Organa – In September we saw the addition of (Rebel) Chewbacca in a Legendary Event
- October – Nightsister Spirit – The Nightsister Spirit was likely the login toon for October to celebrate one year since the Nightsisters faction rework and expansion, and because she is spooky.
My expectation is this – we will see an influx of new Clone Wars era characters added to SWGoH in November and December as we prepare for the launch of Disney’s new streaming service, which will be the home of the resurrected Clone Wars episodes. Meanwhile, I still remain hopeful for a new version of Territory Battles before the end of 2018, likely a Light Side version first followed by the Dark Side, just as they were rolled out in 2017.
Meanwhile, looking at the November SWGoH Calendar, Grandmaster’s Training is slated for the month as is the Emperor’s Demise Palpatine event. On top of this, one Rebel Assault (LS Territory Battle) is scheduled as is one Imperial Retaliation event. The entire calendar is now live on the site by clicking the link above.