The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December.
The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which last 36 hours each. Each of the four Phases of the event has a Special Mission rewarding Mk II Guild Event Tokens in Phases 1, 2 and 4 and Ki-Adi-Mundi shards in Phase 3.
The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 4 that will be updated over time. Phase 4 has six Combat Missions and two Special Missions including a Special Mission that requires a 7-star Ki-Adi-Mundi. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 4 Jedi Combat Mission in the Middle.
Phase 4 (Middle) Jedi Combat Mission Requirements:
- Minimum 7-star characters, 23,000+ Power
My Roster of Galactic Republic Heroes:
- Jedi Knight Skywalker – 32,283 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (Offense & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 167 speed, 82k health, 103k protection, 66.98% CC, 192% CD, 11,508 physical damage
- Jedi Master Skywalker – 51,822 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 538 speed, 182k health, 10,538 special damage
- Grand Master Yoda – 25,543 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 321 speed, 192% CD, 7,140 special damage
- Hermit Yoda – 32,344 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (Speed & Health sets) – all abilities maxed, 329 speed, 91k health
- Jolee Bindo – 30,132 power – 7-stars – Gear 13, Relic 7 – Six Gold 5-dot mods (Health, Defense & Tenacity sets) – all abilities maxed, 240 speed, 108k health, 64.7% armor
Phase 4 (Middle) Jedi Combat Mission Battle Notes:
01.16.21 – The battle begins as I face off with a B2, a Sniper Droid, two B1s, a Geo Soldier and a Command Battle Droid. I start with the Heroes Arise on the Sniper Droid to control him, then stun the group, then have GMY remove turn meter from the Sniper Droid before beating the B2 down. I then focus all efforts on the Sniper Droid and finish him off without a turn, transitioning over to the B1 Battle Droids. Spamming the enemies with GM Yoda proves to be quite effective given all of his turn meter gain from his basic. After taking them out I finish off the other two with basics to reset cooldowns as I advance.
The second wave of enemies is a B2, a Sniper Droid, a Droideka, two BX-series Commando Droids and a MagnaGuard. I focus everything on the Droideka, including the Heroes Arise ability, then eliminate the B2 with the AT-TE attack. After this I take advantage of the stunned enemies and get all attacks on the Sniper Droid until it is dead, then work on the BX droids. Once they are down the MagnaGuard is no match for my Jedi as I advance with ease.
The third wave of enemies includes a B2, a B1, a BX droid, a B2 Rocket Trooper and General Kalani, who does not allow the burst attacks on B1 and B2 droids. I take out the BX droid first then work on Kalani, using the AT-TE to help the effort, but lose GM Yoda. Jolee revives him as I take out the B2 Rocket Trooper and the B1 to finish this wave.
The final wave of enemies is General Grievous and Wat Tambor with a B1, B2 and MagnaGuard. I start with a burst attack tack on the B2 and then get stuck behind the MagnaGuard’s taunt despite the stun from JKLS. I take out the B2 but then use the LAAT to dispel and take out the B1 and MagnaGuard. GG does not like this and kills GM Yoda, but with just Wat and GG left I have more than enough to get the win and the 1,837,500 Territory Points that come with it.