Welcome to the best mods for Dash Rendar, the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the top mods for SWGoH characters. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every character I write about extensively. These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables.
Today’s character to review mods for will be for Dash Rendar, a Scoundrel from the Shadows of the Empire video game who is described as a “charismatic Scoundrel Leader who gives Scoundrel allies Prepared.” Designed to make the Prepared team relevant again, let’s take a look at which mods will best enhance Dash Rendar’s kit for SWGoH success.
Main Focus: Speed. You could make an argument for a Critical Damage or Offense set as well, but with a base Speed of 190 the Speed set has to be in play. Dash’s kit plays to more critical hits and taking turns often, but the +15% Speed bonus from the Speed set plus high Speed secondaries are likely your best option.
Additional Areas to Focus: Critical Chance, Potency, Critical Damage, Offense and survivability in the form of Health. Whatever you choose as your first set – Speed, CD or Offense – your second set should be CC for sure. Dash benefits greatly from additional critical hits, so much so that a CC-focused triangle could be in play. Added Potency will help Dash land the Stun debuff with his Stop Right There! special, and Defense and Critical Damage Down with his Seeker Missiles. Added CD and Offense are logical choices given Dash Rendar thrives on crits, so both will enhance this and ensure they do more damage. Note his unique grants Scoundrel allies +20% Potency, Max Health and Offense, so this should be factored in with the mods and the stats you look to enhance above. Health is the lone survivability stat mentioned in Dash’s abilities and, while important, is not an imperative stat to focus on.
In-game Mod Recommendations: Speed & Critical Chance. No disagreement here – I always like to make my own determination first and then see what the devs say, and once again we are on the same page with another new character.
Ideal Mod Setup for SWGoH Dash Rendar:
The “ideal mod setup” can be interpreted a few different ways. If you ensure that Dash has high CC and is pretty fast you’re headed in the right decision. Here are my recommendations for the best mods for Cash Spendar, I mean Dash Rendar:
- Transmitter (Square) – Speed mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance and offense, health or potency
- Receiver (Arrow) – Speed mod with speed primary and a secondary focus on health, offense, potency and critical chance
- Processor (Diamond) – Speed mod with defense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance and offense, health or potency
- Holo-Array (Triangle) – Critical Chance mod with critical damage or critical chance primary and a secondary focus on speed and critical chance
- Data-Bus (Circle) – Speed mod with health primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance and offense or potency
- Multiplexer (Plus) – Critical Chance mod with offense primary and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance and offense, health or potency
Image Credits: EA Capital Games & SWGoH.gg