As a new Conquest event is upon us, granted a couple of days late, I wanted to take a moment to help the readers understand some of the Feats or simply better define them. While this is common sense to some when they read the Feat requirements, we have a player base that is full of busy people and sometimes we fail to really read and review the details. Below are some quick tips to help you out in the September 2021 Conquest season (aka Conquest #7) in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I promise to keep updating this as I progress through this Conquest event as well.
Conquest Event Feats
Many of the Event Feats are self explanatory, like win without a tank in your squad or defeat 500 enemies. A few to take note of:
- Nightbrother – This requires you to win 20 battles with both Darth Maul and Savage Opress (not OR) to start the battle. Winning with just one of them on your team will not work, but they do not need to live through the battle to count it for you.
- That’ll Leave a Mark – Gaining Offense Up 500 times is no east feat, so be sure to use characters who apply the Offense Up buff. There are 42 characters who apply Offense Up in the game, but popular choices would be Bastila Shan, BB-8, Bossk, Chewbacca, Dark Trooper, Emperor Palpatine, General Veers, Grand Master Yoda, Greef Karga, Hunter, Jedi Knight Anakin, Old Data, Rey (Jedi Training), Shaak Ti and more.
Conquest – Notable Sector 1 Feats
- Incapacitating Strike – Inflicting Potency Down 40 times sounds like a tall order, but using Grand Master Yoda effectively makes this quite reasonable. Young Lando Calrissian is another, much less popular option.
- Kalikori – Defeating 30 units with the Phoenix Squadron had me worried at first since I do not have many Relics on this faction, but you do not need a full team off Phoenix members to trigger the count for the feat. Thus, my Relic 2 Ezra Bridger was a fine addition to a Jedi lineup and I found that burst attacks, where allies are called to assist, seem to count as kills as well.
Conquest – Notable Sector 2 Feats
- Blinding Assault – Blind is another debuff that is limited to only a few characters in SWGoH. Look to use Jedi Knight Luke, Mission Vao, Sun Fac or Threepio & Chewie to inflict the Blind debuff on enemies. (NOTE: This Feat is not properly tracking when using JKLS and has been addressed by the fans on the EA Capital Games forums, but the studio has not made a comment that I know of.)
Conquest – Notable Sector 3 Feats
- Clumsy – Evasion Down is another debuff that is limited in the number of characters who can apply it. They include Amilyn Holdo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Bodhi Rook, Old Ben Kenobi, Sith Assassin, and Zam Wesell
- Relentless Fury – Frenzy is a buff that right away I remember with Bossk and Bistan, and after doing a little research it turns out those two are the only two in the game currently who apply Frenzy.
Conquest – Notable Sector 4 Feats
- Reeling Blow – Applying Stagger is the key to this Feat and 13 different characters can apply the Stagger debuff. Most notable in that group are BSF, Colonel Starck, Jango Feat, Resistance Hero Poe, Sabine Wren & Sun Fac.
- Evasive Movement – The Evasion Up buff is only sourced from three characters – Han Solo, Hunter and Luminara Unduli.
Conquest – Notable Sector 5 Feats
- Reeling Blow – Inflicting Daze is the key here and 26 characters can apply Daze including Admiral Piett, BB-8, Darth Maul, Darth Traya, Death Trooper, Enfys Nest, General Skywalker, Greef Karga, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Moff Gideon, Resistance Hero Poe, Rey (Jedi Training), Sun Fac and more.
- Marked for Death – Deathmark is not a common debuff in SWGoH and Death Trooper is the lone character with an attack that applies Deathmark. However, the leadership of Darth Revan can also apply it, so these are your two options for this Feat. (NOTE: This Feat is not properly tracking when using Darth Revan and has been addressed by the fans on the EA Capital Games forums, but the studio has not made a comment that I know of.)
Originally Published: September 1, 2021